Sunflower - Model 1212 - Selling Disc Harrows
From Disc Harrows
The Model 1212 Disc Harrow is Sunflower's discing answer for America's smaller farmers. It is available in rigid models only and matches tractor horsepower in the range of 110 and lower. With exception of gauge wheels the 1212 has all of the same outstanding features common to the 1233. It's tough, heavy and capable of performing primary and finish discing operations. Like all discs from Sunflower, the 1212 truly meets the toughest standards, earning the label of America's best built disc.
- Tractor horsepower requirement range 5 to 8 horsepower per foot of cut
- Built with the same outstanding features common to the larger Model 1234
- C-Flex™ bearing hangers absorb disc gang shock, prolonging bearing and frame life
- Capable of performing primary and finish discing operations
- Features 335 lb. - 396 lb. per foot of cut
- Cutting widths available from 10' to 15'
- Safety light kit and SMV sign are standard equipment