Model 130 - Field-Operator
Whether hay rake, harvester-thresher, seed drill, baler, self-loading bale trailer – the field-operator 130 is a universally deployable terminal for many control jobs, expandable with many additional hardware and software modules.
Universal expandable colour terminal for mobile applications
- univeral and expandable with software and hardware modules, such as task controller, file server, camera, USB stick
- GSM wireless modem
It offers you several advantages:
- The field-operator 130 is an affordable small terminal to operate and monitor a (CAN bus) machine job controller.
- The graphics capable LCD display, QVGA 3.5” with night design is backlit, transflective and therefore also easy to read during difficult lighting conditions.
- By means of 20 machine-specific keys and 4 softkeys the device is easy to operate to help you stay relaxed, even during long days in the field.
- The key assignment and symbols printed on them are manufactured according to your specific applications. - 4 soft keys possible -
- Expandable with many additional functions
Areas of application/Properties
- Individually deployable operating terminal for many operational and control assignments in relation to farming equipment
- Suitable for ISOBUS and LIN bus applications (controlpart job controller)
- The layout of the plastic foil key pad can be customised to the client’s requests. The upper row of keys of the 12-key unit may be equipped with a soft key function.
- Upon request, the device is expandable with many hardware and software modules such as:
- Task controller for precision farming
- File server for service information and order data
- Camera for process observation
- GSM wireless modem for teleservice
- Bluetooth wireless operation
- TFT colour display 320 x 240 pixels, QVGA 3,5“, backlit, transflective (alternatively also in monochrome graphics display 128 x 64 pixels, 64 x 33 mm²).
- Foil key pad (max. 4 x 6 keys), keys with a tactile response, and front design freely adaptable, lit key pad upon customer order.
- Operating voltage: 10,5 ... 16 V DC
- Interfaces: CAN, RS 232, USB host, optional LIN, downloadable software memory
- Piezo buzzer
- Ingress protection rating: IP 65
- Ambient temperature: -20°... +60 °C
- Dimensions: 210 x 120 x 35 mm³
- Firmware with ISOBUS VT compatible CAN communication
- optional two capacitive safety keys
This terminal connects to an available palette of job controllers to supply complete powerful machine solutions with distributed intelligence.
Relaxed operations, even during long days in the field, everything is under control with one eye. The field-operator 130 - ergonomic design, precise during the operation of your work in the field – ideal for users looking for opportunities to expand the available functions.