Model 14 Tonne - Trailer
Main Chassis section is two channels welded together to form a box section size is 220 x 160m . Top chassis is 150 x 75 channel with additional chassis frame in centre of trailer top chassis to which the cylinders are fitted.
- 18 Tonne type with 32 mm dia “U” bolts
- Drawbar pivits on 50 mm dia pin
- Drawbar eye is 90 x 40 section
- 16 Tonne unit heavy duty, main spring eye pins are 32 mm dia running through a brass bush.
- 90 mm section, standard track is 1800 mm, other track available to order. 9000 kg cap per axle
- Brakes are 355 x 80mm
- Hydraulic Operation of Cam brakes with one cylinder per wheel complete with adjustor screw.
- 8 stud rims on remould tyres with speed rating of 60kph Wheel nuts are wide flange type to give rims more support.
- Options of 10 stud rims, floatation tyres etc.
- § Floor 4 mm plate with 60 x 40 box section floor runners
- § Sides are 3 mm plate with 80 x 80 x 3 box section top rail, vertical ribs fully welded
- § Rear door has box section frame ladder fitted to front panel
- § Size 21 ft x 4 ft 3” high x 7 ft 4” wide inside, mud guard standard
- Twin 3 stage 12 Tonne cylinders mounted low in the chassis to give max lift and reduce stress on trailer chassis.
- Pin holes are 32 mm dia Hydraulic Hoses to cylinders are ½ bore twin wire braided.Lights
- Marker Lights/rear lamps wired to socket on the front of trailer. A separate lead is used from this socket to the tractor.