Model 155 - Offset Discs
From Offset Discs
This model features a heavy frame and quality components, perfect for small plots, row crops, berries, orchards and weed control.
- Oil Bath Bearing: Features back-to-back tapered roller bearings, operating in 90W gear oil and sealed with Duo-Cone TM seals.
- Welded Spacer Spool: Fabricated steel spacer spools, which will not shatter nor compress, provide maximum durability in the toughest conditions.
- Gang Shafts & End Washers: Made of high carbon alloy steel to eliminate stretch and premature failure.
- Bearing Standards & Wear Plates: Consisting of a minimum thickness of 3/8' rectangular tubing for maximum support.
- Gang Bar: Fabricated as a single weldment for maximum stability, with no U-bolts to stretch and loosen that can cause loose disc assemblies or bearing failures.
- Frame: 5' x 3' x 3/8' high strength steel tubing, fully welded and reinforced.
- Bearings: Oil bath, back to back timken tapered roller bearings in heavy ductile cast. Bearing comes complete with wear plate.
- Gang Shaft: 1-5/8' heat treated high strength alloy steel, threaded on both ends.
- Spacing: 9' spacing, welded heavy duty spacer spool.
- Disc Blades: 1/4' x 24' notched disc blades front and rear. Optional smooth blades available.
- Hub / Tires: Comes with two 9.5L x 15 (load range D) highway implement tires mounted on 6 bolt hub assemblies.
- Hydraulics: 4' x 8' hydraulic cylinder complete with hoses, depth control segments and cylinder transport lock.
- Standard: 5,000 lb hitch jack, plated grade 8 fasteners, gang wrench (2) and separate fore/aft and transport level controls.