Model 15 - Steel Floor
From Steel Floors
100% Re-saleable. Won't rot like wood. Won't crack like concrete. Concrete also requires a 28 day cure time. Concrete, rebar, mesh and labour can cost up to $0.50/bushel. Lifetime 20 Year Warranty.
Standard Steel Floor Features
- Unique construction with VFS; a patented seal system
- 14-16' floors made in one piece and require no pilot vehicle in Saskatchewan or Manitoba
- Made to fit any size bin from 14' - 36'
- Robotic manufacturing allows our products to be of the highest quality, guarantees a fit and lowers labour costs
- 4' x 3/16' sidewall
- All floors are painted with industrial paint both inside and out
- Prices as low as 20-35% below competition
- Exclusive options like the patented pit clean-out and tie down anchors
- Add the Centre Pit Cleanout to eliminate shovelling
- Add Tie Down Anchors for peace of mind protection and reduced insurance costs
- Diameter: 15'
- Weight: 1250 LBS
- Recommended Tie Downs: Four (4)
- Compatibility: Westeel, Butler, Brock, Sioux, Sukup, Darmani, Goebel