Model 16 inch - Disc Hillers
From Disc & Tillage
Use the 16 in. disc hiller with a 16 inch shank to create raised garden beds or cover your crops. The Blanton style hub has 4 bolts and contains bearings to resist on wear and tear. Attached to your tool bar or to a Keulavator, ASC # 51946, use two of these disc bedders to move your soil efficiently in one pass.
The 16 inch disc hiller can be used in a series of two attached to a tool bar to create raised garden beds or cover a crop such as potatoes. Adjust the width of the hilling discs for your specific requirements. The 16 inch steel disc is attached with a Blanton style hub that has a four bolt mounting pattern with 5 in. on center spacing. Each Blanton hub is assembled with two bearings to help resist wear and tear while building your garden beds.
- 16 In. Disc Hiller, 6 in. Shank
- Hub style: Blanton with 4 holes
- Shank diameter: 1-3/16 in.
- For a replacement bolt hub, use ASC # 11679
- For replacement bearings, see ASC # 17849
- For additional snap rings, see ASC # 27936