Model 160/240 - Seed Tenders - Bulk Seed Delivery System
From Seed Handling
Bulk seed delivery system seed tenders are available with the optional telescoping conveyor on both the 240 and 160 bushel capacity models. Telescoping conveyors can be adjusted between 14' and 22' and pivots 180° to reach hoppers and boxes on drills and planters. Tenders come with two compartments. The conveyors are a 8' belt inside a 6' tube for the most preferred method for bulk seed handling. 100% clean out for no cross contamination. Equipped with crescent belts and rubber lined spouts to allow the safest transfer of your seed investment. The largest seed tender in CrustBuster / Speed King’s fleet is the model 330/411 which has 330 bushels and 411 cu. ft. capacity. It is equipped with CrustBuster’s exclusive Honeycomb belt conveyor that can gently move seed at up to 30 bushels per minute at a 34° angle.
- 6' Tube with an 8' crescent top PVC belt.
- 3-Piece 12' telescoping downspout on all units.
- 180° Pivot range.
- Can easily be mounted on your truck, trailer or optional chassis.
- Individual compartment control.
- Each compartment has level view windows.
- 100% cleanout (no cross contamination).
- ACI rollover cover system.
- 12-volt liquid seed inoculator.
- 12-volt electric or gas power drives available.
- Chassis with electric brakes.
- Tri-axle trailer chassis for 240 bushel capacity.
- 1 hp 12-volt DC motor with controls.
- 5½ hp Honda with wireless control.
- Central Fill Kit.
- Digital scale.
The most versatile seed delivery system on the market today that incorporates the most preferred method for bulk seed handling.
All of these advantages allow for the filling of a planter with one stop using the unique optional telescoping belt conveyor. Features an ACI rollover cover system so you don’t have to climb onto the tender to open and close heavy metal covers.