1600 Gallon Vacuum Tanker
All tankers including and above 1,350 gallons (6138 ltrs) have as standard a 6' quick attach suction hose fitting.On all tankers above 2,300 gallons (10455 ltrs) a sprung drawbar is fitted as standard. This is designed reduce wear to both the tanker and tractor, it does this by eliminating any shock loads being transferred from the tanker drawbar to the tractor pickup hitch.
- Hydraulic brakes.
- Road lights.
- 6' filler & discharge points.
- 3' (76mm) sight glasses.
- Blanked off side fill point.
- 15ft (4.75 metres) of 6' suction hose.
- 2½' (63mm) washdown adaptor.
- Additional filling points.
- Fully opening back door.
- Exhaust for quieter running of the vacuum pump.
- High speed running gear.
- Hydraulic topfill complete with access ladder.
- Hydraulic changeover on vacuum pump.
- Hydraulic spinner units for control and management of water applications.
- Stone trap.
- Vacuum Tankers can be galvanised up to and including 3500 gallon.
- Tandem sprung steering axle. (only available on models above 2,000 gallons (9092 ltrs).