Model 1600 Series - Top-Carry Conveyors
The TC2 Conveyor Series is the newest product line in the Quality Plus portfolio and is the only line of top-carry grain and seed conveyors capable of operating effectively at inclines up to 45 degrees. The TC2 line was developed to provide gentle, high quality, high capacity grain and seed handling while meeting all seed company seed handling equipment design specifications.
- Rated Capacity-50# Seed Units per Hour: 2200
- Operating Angle: 45 Degree Incline
- Removable Hitch: Yes
- Electric – 3-10 HP Single Phase (3 Phase option available)
- Hydraulic – 10GPM @ 1500 PSI
- Wiring Kit
Intake Hopper: Bulk or Flex
All our conveyors are sand blasted, painted with high solids primer and a high performance polyurethane top coat.
- Higher Incline Flexibility – Our unique conveyor technology means the TC2 is the only line of Top-Carry conveyors that operate effectively up to 45° angles. This means you can buy a shorter conveyor and reduce the space required for placement and storage.
- Less Friction and Damage – The special construction and lining of the TC2 Conveyors reduce gaps and friction. This allows TC2 models to run smoother and quieter and to maintain grain integrity during transfer.
- Fully Contained System – Because TC2 Conveyors are fully enclosed, you get less dust and seed buildup. This translates to less waste of seed and treatment in addition to a cleaner, quieter working environment.
TC2 Series Conveyors are currently only available in a 1600 Series but come in lengths from 12 to 72 feet in 6 feet increments. Transport models are available for 12 through 72 foot conveyors. Hydra-plus hydraulic power units are available for all hydraulic drive conveyors. As always, custom lengths are available for special applications.