Model 160C² - Caterpillar Machine
The new carerpillar tracks forest machine 160C² is the product of 15 years of UNAC experience in forest grinding and ground clearing. Its caterpillar tracks, entirely redesigned, allow it to work on the most difficult environments, while keeping a strong stability and comfort in cabin. Its size reduced permits to weave in and out branches.
- The machine is equipped with the UNAC HYD-rev technology which increase the shredder's efficiency, avoid mechanical breakdown and allow to have a lower fuel consumption.
- The cab is ROPS approved and fits with national and european safety standards.
- Compact size machine which allow an high mobility trought hard access path and thick vegetation.
- 360° visibility with a panoramic view for safe manoever.
- A/C, heating and adjustable air seat for a maximum comfort in work.
- Independant caterpillar track which efficiently distribute the weight and grip to have the minimum impact on the ground.
- Can be optionnaly delivered with wider and/or low profile caterpillar track for a lower pressure on the ground.
- Powerfull working lights for night works.
- Hydraulic valve limiter allowing to use until 80% of the power for the tool.
- Well distributed weight and low center of gravity, allow to go trought 45° slops.
- Tought machine, forest equipped with shield under the frame and protection around pipes and organs, allowing more than 8000hours of hard works.
- More than 100 machines are now in use in France, mostly in the mediterranean area which is known to be an hard place for forest works.
- CATERPILLAR turbocharged aspirated diesel engine
- Power: 160 hp / 133 kW Maximum RPM 2,400 rpm
- 2-speed hydraulic:
- Low speed (couple more than 40 kN. m) from 0 to 3.2 km/h
- High speed (couple more than 20 kN. m) from 0 to 6.2 km/h
- Carrier structure with box-section side rails
- Mechanically welded unit
- 4 hydraulic pumps, including 3 with variable flow rate
- 2 x 200 L tanks 500 L circuit
- Welded structure with side rails 11mm thick
- Rollers, idler and sprocket wheel of the CATERPILLAR type
- Chain tension by hydraulic oil cylinder
- Sprocket wheel drive with 2 cylinder O&K epicycloids gear motor
Type of track pads:
- Plain stainless steel track pads with an aggressive or flat profile
- Width: 400mm. Optionally up to 650mm wide
- Braked gear motors with low pressure cut-off valve system
- Cab adapted for 360° vision, placed above the tool
- Low, profiled cab equipped with a support arch and protection grills
- Sound-proofed, air-conditioned, heated
- Adjustable suspension seat
- Arm rests and head rest
- Controls adapted for forestry application: simple, reliable and efficient
Fuel tank capacity
- Diesel fuel tank 180 litres
- Autonomy 14 hours
- Length: 3.20m Height: 2.40m
- Wheel base : 1.70m Width: 1.80m
- Ground clearance: 0.35m
- 5,500 kg without tool
- Overall weight = 8,000 kg
- Fully hydraulic
- Driven by a variable flow rate pump
- Crusher driven by hydraulic motors
- Standard max. flow rate for the tool: 180 L/min
- Max. pressure 350 bars Circuit filtered and protected by valves
- Rigid unit of the 3-point type, reinforced by standard spacing
- Max. tool mass recommended: 2,000 kg
- Forest shield plating
- Total lower removable shield plating assembled as standard
- Safety support arch and side grills as standard
- Radio-controlled driving
- Hydraulic command blade at the front or the back
- Hydraulic winch