Multitek - Model 1610 - Economical Firewood Processor
From Firewood Processors
This economical firewood processor is the perfect machine for getting your firewood business off the ground. The one operator machine will quickly and efficiently cut and split logs up to 18” in diameter and 10’ long at a rate of up to 1.5 full cords per hour. This machine can easily be towed behind a pick-up truck and offers an optional integrated 15' firewood elevator for quick set-up and mobility. The 1610EZ is the perfect firewood processor for the highly mobile contract firewood producer, or growing firewood business owner. If you are in the business of renting equipment, this self contained firewood processor is for you.
- 1-2 cords per hour
- 34hp Kohler gas engine
- 12ft max log length
- 18in max log diameter
The 1610EZ firewood processor features standard hydraulic joysticks for increased firewood production and operator ease. With an integral 15' conveyor with 10' discharge height, stockpiling firewood is fast and easy. With the 2 strand live deck, several logs can be set on the processors infeed deck and processed one at a time until the deck is empty. This feature is hydraulically powered and maximizes production from the machine. The log deck features a hydraulic cylinder that lives the deck in the air for moving the machine around your woodyard, or prepares the machine for road transport.
The splitting wedges are quickly interchangeable and hydraulically adjustable so you can center each log round into equal splits if desired. If small diameter log rounds are common, the operator can efficiently split multiple log rounds at the same time to increase production.
For our European customers, we offer this firewood processor with a CE Mark kit featuring a road tow package complaint with local motorway regulations.
- Engine Horsepower: 34 hp Kohler Gas Engine (3 year warranty)
- Hydraulically adjustable wedge 4,6,8 way splitting heads
- Operator joystick controls
- Splitter Tonnage: 22 tons
- Splitter Cycle Time: 5.2 seconds
- Transport Length: 16'0' or 19'3' with integrated 15' conveyor system
- Transport Width: 6’0”
- Operating Width: 5’10”
- Trailer Hitch Type: 2” Ball
- Standard Hydraulic Live Infeed Deck
- Hydraulic Saw Mechanism
- Hydraulic Log Infeed
- 30' splitting chamber or 36' splitting chamber for boiler stove wood production
- 4-6-8 - way interchangeable wedges
- 25 hp Kubota Diesel (2 year warranty)
- 20’, 30’, or 35' conveyor
- integrated 15' folding conveyor system
- Electric Conveyor Winch
- Night light processing kit