Model 1665 - Row-Crop Applicator and Inter-Row Seeder
Protect Your Cotton Crop from Wind Erosion by Seeding Wheat or Rye Between Rows
Row-Crop Applicators for Inter-Row Seeding:
- Seed exactly at the rate you desire.
- Achieve precise placement of seed.
- Avoid unwanted seed in the row.
- Reduce damages and losses from wind or water erosion.
- Increase soil organic matter content.
Valmar Units Can Be Used with:
- Hipper, Lister, Bed Conditioner, Paratill, Terratill, and most other implements.
Increase Yields and Decrease Input Costs
Row-Crop Positive Displacement Insecticide Application
Mounts on planters or tool bars to apply products in the seed furrow or over the row.
1665 Individual Metering Applicators Individual Outlet Positive Displacement Applicator
Apply insecticides, herbicides, small seeds, inoculants or micro-nutrients precisely where needed and at the rate required. Valmar’s ground drive metering assures precise application regardless of varying ground speed. The roller chain driven, 60 speed mechanical gearbox, delivers accurate application in 5% increments or use the optional hydraulic drive for V.R.T. application. With Valmar’s individual metering, matching the number of outlets required for your operation is easily accomplished by opening or closing individual slide gates.