Model 18HX, 18HJX - Harvester Chain
OREGON 18HX harvester saw chain is an enhanced version of our aggressive, durable 18H chain built exclusively for mechanized timber harvesters.
- Micro Chisel® cutters have small-radius working corners
- for excellent performance and ease of maintenance
- Patented Chain Steel - OREGON® OCS-01 steel is patented and provides greater durability, especially in cold cutting conditions
- Blued Cutters provide superior corrosion resistance and improved strength
- Wider kerf for reduced bar binding
- Larger rivets for reduced chain stretch
- Improved drive link features include a better drive link hole burnish, reduced stretch, and better fatigue life.
- LubriLink™ tie straps help keep oil where it's needed - on the chain
Standard Sequence: 18HX, .404' pitch; .080' gauge
Skip Sequence: 18HJX, .404' pitch; .080' gauge