Model 20-30 gpm - Wide Mid Flow Skid Steer Brush Cutter
Our Mid Flow Brush Cutters are an ideal attachment for tough clearing applications. The cutter comes in a 60' or 72' cutting width. It is equipped with 3 bi-directional blades and powered by a Parker motor and a 100-hp Omni gear box. A hydraulic flow of 20-30 gpm is required for this high flow unit. The one year warranty does not cover the blades or hoses.
- 6’’ cutting capacity
- 3/16’’ deck with sides reinforced with 3/8’’ AR400
- ¼’’ deck (optional upgrade)
- 100 HP right angle gear box with 6 bolt flange blade carrier
- 3 bidirectional blades made with 5/8” AR400
- High torque motor with 3000 PSI external relief valve