Model 20 Ton - Gooseneck Standard Trailer
From Custom Trailers
Dual Wheel Tandem Axle Assembly. 2-Two Speed Landing Gear With Foot Pad. King Pin. 2' Oak Plank Flooring. Side Pockets With 1/2' x 2' Steel Rub Rail. Lights: 4 Turn, 4 Running, Clearance, Rear Marker & Tag.. Factory Installed, Sealed, Vapor proof. Heavy Duty Wire With Commercial Connectors. Beaver Tails: Self Cleaning, 4'/5' Long with Folding, Adjustable and Removable Ramps. Ramp Hold Downs.
- Platform Carrying Capacity: 20 Ton
- Empty Weight (20 Foot Platform: 8264 Pounds
Miscellaneous Optional Trailer Equipment
- Full Width Gooseneck Platform (Built to Match Carrying Platform)
- Spare Tire, Wheel and Locking Mounting Bracket
- Michelin Tires (Steel Radials)
- Locking Tool box
- Matching Colors
- Overall Length: 24' to47'
- Overall Width: 101-1/2 '
- Platform Length: 14 to 40'
- Platform Width: 97-1/2'
- Platform Height: 36'
- Length of Ramps: 48'/60'
- Width of Ramps: 19'
- Road Clearance: 12'
- Tongue Length: 96'
- Beaver Tail Length: 48'/60'
- Main Frame: Two 14' I-Beams High Strength
- Cross Members: 4' Channel Iron on 16' Centers
- Beaver Tail: 12' I-Beam with 2' x 2' x 3/8' Angle Turned 'V' Side Up. Self Cleaning
- Gooseneck: I-Beam Construction. Ample Bracing
- Axles: Tubular High Yield
- Hubs: 10-Hole Hub Group
- Spacing: 48' - A Qualified Tandem
- Bearings: Taper Roller for Maximum Load Support
- Springs: Spring Suspension
- Brakes: 12-1/4' x 7-1/2' Straight Air
- Wheels: 10 Bolt Hole 6.75 x 17.5
- Tires: 215/75R 17.5