Model 20 ton - Heavy Duty Farm/Construction Dump Trailer
¼” plate steel floor and sides bent as one pan. Optional Silver slide 3/8 plastic liner. Optional QT 400 abrasion resistance floor. 3” x 4” x .188 tube top rail. 3/16 plate steel tailgate on hydraulic arms that extend 3.5 feet above side walls when in open position. Uni body construction on long sills welded to floor. 10” x 4” x .250 tube main frame and tongue. Swivel clevis or pintle ring hitch. Heavy duty European style telescopic cylinders connected to the trailer frame with a truniun and to the box on a swivel ball. To help protect seals when dumping on uneven ground.
- Hydraulic brakes on one axle. (brakes on both axles are an optional.)
- LED tail lights.
- Cushion ride hitch.
- Removable hitch.
- Spring suspension on a walking beam 20 ton capacity.
- All seams and post are 100% welded.
- 88” to the top of box from ground,
- 19ft 6” to top of box in dump position.
- 60 degrees dump angle.
- Trailer weighs 9100 lbs.
- 16 ply 550/60-22.5 Tires on 10 bolt wheels. 12000 lb per tire load rating.
- Optional 700/50/22.5 tires.
- Pockets in side for extensions.
- Built in grain chute.
- 12000 lb drop leg trailer jack.
- 360 cubic foot box without board extensions and 480 cubic feet with board extensions.
- 20% of the load is on the tractor hitch when you have an even load.
- Chemical washed, metal treatment and primer, Painted cat yellow. (test results have shown that this metal treatment/primer to be superior to powder coat in chip and corrosion resistance.)