Mustang - Model 2012 Series - Skid Steer Loader
From Skid Steer Loaders
Load Capacity of 850 lbs. Lift height of 96”. 24-hp Yanmar diesel engine. Radial-lift arm design. Ground speeds up to 5.5 mph. Operator-friendly Level II-certified ROPS/FOPS. Auxiliary hydraulics of 9.1 gpm. Machine width as narrow as three feet with 5.70 x 12 Chevron tire set. Safety Interlock System requires operator to be seated with restraint bar down prior to operation. A tiltable ROPS/FOPS allows for easy access to maintenance points. Machine shipping weight less than 2,900 lbs.
Steering/Hydraulic Control Options
- T-Bar hands-only
- Hand and foot throttle
Attachment Mounting System
- The Multi-tach™ mounting system offers compatible fit-up with most attachments
- Net Power (kW) : 24 hp (17.9)
- Maximum Torque (Nm) : 68 ft. - lbs. (86)
- Rated Operating Capacity (kg) : 850 lbs. (386)
- Restraint bar design is tied into the HydralocTM safety system, assuring operator safety by preventing engine start-up when the operator is not in the seat with the restraint bar in place.li>
- with the sturdy Level II-certified ROPS/ FOPS structure. Operators also enjoy an unobstructed, panoramic view to the attachment and surrounding work areas.
With ultraresponsive T-bar hands-only
- Make: Yanmar Model: 3TNV82 Interim Tier IV
- Net Power (kW) @ rpm 24 hp (17.9) @ 2400
- Maximum Torque (Nm) @ rpm 68 ft.-lbs. (86) @ 1200
- Displacement (L) : 81 cu.in. (1.3)
- Yanmar Tier IV 3-cylinder naturally aspirated engine provides the power you need.
- After treatment meets all Tier IV requirements through proven technology.
- Auxiliary Hydraulics - Standard (L/min) : 10.1 gpm (38.2)
- High-Flow Auxiliary Hydraulics - Option (L/min) : N/A
- Reservoir Capacity (L) : 7.2 gal. (27.3)
- Hydraulic self-leveling is available as an option.
- Attachments changes are clean and easy with flat-faced quick couplers that allow for changes by hand instead of tools.