Mustang - Model 2026 Series - Skid Steer Loader
From Skid Steer Loaders
Load Capacity of 1,050 lbs. and 1,175 lbs. with optional counterweight kit. Lift height of 108' . 35-hp Yanmar Interim Tier IV diesel engine. Fast ground speeds up to 5.9 mph. Radial-lift arm design. Operator-friendly Level II-certified ROPS/FOPS. Spacious operator compartment gives operator more comfort and excellent visibility. Auxiliary hydraulics of 14.5 gpm. Machine height of 70.3 inches and a width of 48.4 inches allows entrance into buildings with low clearance. Drive motors utilize SAHR (spring-applied, hydraulic-release) brakes as standard equipment. Safety Interlock System requires operator to be seated with restraint bar down prior to operation. Excellent bucket breakout force of 2,800 lbs. for extra power in tough digging conditions. Tilt-up ROPS for easy internal service access.
Steering/Hydraulic Control Options:
- T-bar Hands Only Controls
- Hand/Foot Controls
Attachment Mounting System:
- The Multi-Tach™ mounting system offers compatible fit-up with most attachments.
- Net Power (kW) : 35 hp (26)
- Maximum Torque (Nm) : 80 ft.- lbs. (108)
- Rated Operating Capacity (kg) : 1050 lbs. (476)
- Restraint bar design is tied into the HydralocTM safety system, assuring operator safety by preventing engine start-up when the operator is not in the seat with the restraint bar in place.li>
- with the sturdy Level II-certified ROPS/ FOPS structure. Operators also enjoy an unobstructed, panoramic view to the attachment and surrounding work areas.
With ultraresponsive T-bar hands-only
- Make : Yanmar : Model: 3TNV88 Interim Tier IV
- Net Power (kW) @ rpm : 35 hp (26) @ 2600
- Maximum Torque (Nm) @ rpm : 80 ft.-lbs. (108) @ 1680
- Displacement (L) : 100 cu.in. (1.6)
- Yanmar Tier IV 3-cylinder naturally aspirated engine provides the power you need.
- After treatment meets all Tier IV requirements through proven technology.
- Auxiliary Hydraulics - Standard (L/min) : 14.5 gpm (55)
- High-Flow Auxiliary Hydraulics - Option (L/min) : N/A
- Reservoir Capacity (L) : 8 gal. (30.3)
- Hydraulic self-leveling is available as an option.
- Attachments changes are clean and easy with flat-faced quick couplers that allow for changes by hand instead of tools.
A high-strength, low-profile design maximizes operator visibility for added performance and safety.