Model 2075 - Self Propelled Harvesters
With just 154 cm in height, and the possibility to add a third brush, the 2075 model reaches a working width of 300 cm, which makes it ideal for orchards with extra low branches. The lowered, cushioned and adjustable driving position provides excellent visibility and safety for the operator. Safety half cabin. The openable pick-up with double rotor facilitates servicing and cleaning operations.
It is speed-adjustable, with electro-hydraulic control for blowing out the fruit between the trees. The hydraulic motor has very high performances with few pressure needs that means saving fuel consumption.
Holding of 1 m³ , and discharge of the fruit at 280 cm. All the controls are electro-hydraulic. Hopper filling sensor as an option.
“GREEN” YANMAR ENGINE
4 cylinders, 71 HP / 52 kW, with super silenced exhaust box under the cover, and triple air filter. The engine lowers to the minimum when pressing the handbrake
- Tilt-adjustable steering column, with full instrumentation for all the machine’s functions. Joystick with simplified harvesting function that starts the procedure just pressing a button, or the ”End of Line function”, which makes the pick up lower automatically, switch to floating mode and rise when the line is finished.
- Thickly-wired lateral brushes, that follow the ground and work effectively even on terrains not perfectly on a level. Brushes with steel disc and rubber blades as option; bigger right brush (diameter 150 cm) as option
- Rear fan located at the belt outlet, hydraulically speed-adjustable, separating the fruit from leaves, grass and twigs.
- Twin counter rotating and floating pick-up for productive harvesting even in the presence of grass and leaves.
- Pivoting wheels for easy following the uneven lay of the soil on gradients.
- Double function bar belt conveying material to the rear of the harvester, and performing an initial clearance of small debris from the fruit.