Model 20ft - Standard Handling Race
Cormac 20ft Standard Handling Race This Handling Race consists of Drafting Gate. 4 x 350mm(10ft) Sheeted Sides- providing a race width of 560mm (1ft 10″). 1 x Non Return Gate. 1 x Guillotine Gate. 2 x Footbaths and Sponges 1500mm (5ft) x 540mm. (1ft 9″) x 150mm (6″) high.
New improved Cormac Roll Over Crate
- 1600mm(5ft 3″) length x 690mm (2ft 3″) x 890mm wide
- (2ft 11″) high. Overall working width 1120mm(3ft 8″)
- Fully Galvanised
- Overturns Sheep with ease, fits into the Cormac 20ft Handling Race
- Ideally Located in the middle of a 20ft Race
- The Unit Provides a floor in the bottom of the Roll Over Crate ,ensuring the sheep return to a clean surface before going into a footbath
- Accomodates all sizes and breeds of sheep with its adjustable height.
- Ideal for Hoof Pairing,docking,udder examination and mouth inspection etc