Model 22 - Farm Hoppers
From Super Hopper
Available in 38', 36', 33'5', 28'6' and a 22' single axle model. Most widths and side heights are available. These models come standard with formed ag hoppers featuring 25' of ground clearance.
- Recommended for transportation of agricultural and industrial bulk commodities.
- 20”- Single I-beam with 3/8” steel flanges and 1/4” steel full-width pickup plate.
- Pre-painted white .048” and .063” aluminum, corrugated on 4” centers.
- Lower Rails-Aluminum 7-11/16” high extrusion.
- Side Posts- Aluminum extrusion 1-3/4” z-posts on 12” centers.
- Side Top Rails-Aluminum 5-5/8” x 6-1/4” extrusion.
- Interior Lining-.048” aluminum.
- Corrugated pre-painted white .048” aluminum panels and extruded aluminum posts.
- Aluminum ladders, handholds, and platforms are mounted on both the front and the rear, with a flip down step mounted to the base of the rear ladder.
- Smooth pre-painted white .063” aluminum.
- 6” radius, mill finish aluminum (color or SS inserts optional).
LIGHTS & WIRING
- Side Lamps - Includes 2 rows of 3 lamps each side; (3) amber L.E.D., (2) red L.E.D., (1) amber L.E.D. mid turn/marker lamp.
- Nose Lamps - (2) High mounted amber L.E.D. lamps.
- Standard High mounted Rear Frame Lamps - (5) red L.E.D. marker lamps on rear header.
- Rear Tail Lamps- (6)-4” diameter, 7 diode L.E.D. lamps, grommet mounted.
- Electrical-All weather-pack automotive style connections, sealed to prevent corrosion.
- Common ground.
- Conspicuity Tape: Red and white reflective tape mounted in line with bottom row of side marker lamps and full width across rear of trailer.
- White reflective tape mounted on top corners of rear frame. (All lamps and wiring comply with FMVSS 108)
- Square legs, with roadside removable crank, low-profile 10' square cushion foot shoe, 50,000 lbs. lift capacity – “No Lube” feature. Located 77” from Kingpin.
- Single hopper, two piece .125” aluminum formed tub with 35.8” degree side slopes and 33 degree end slopes.
- High clearance Ag hopper with one knockrail on the roadside and curbside.
- Front and Rear End Slopes .080” aluminum supported by aluminum channel with Z shaped crossmember.
- 24'W x 37”L long opening supported by robust structural trap frame.
- The trap plate are 1/4”aluminum with steel stiffeners supported by double sealed steel ball bearings with a plastic internal seal.
- Hopper clearance is 25”.
- Trap is opened and closed by a manually operated 1' diameter shaft connected through a U-joint to the double rack and pinion gears using a removable crank.
- There is a trap lock on the crankshaft.
- The double rack and pinion gear drives the trap plate.
- 23,000 lb. rated air ride suspension, 17” ride height, 71 ½” track, 28 spline camshafts.
- Suspension subframe long beams are 4” x 8” x 3/16” rectangular structural steel tubing.
- Crosstube is 6x8 structural steel tubing.
HUB & DRUM
- Cast ductile iron hubs with cast high-alloy, gray iron outboard mounted drums, hub piloted.
- 16-1/2” X 7” “Q+” quick change brakes complying with FMVSS 121 with 5.5” auto slacks and 30/30 spring brake chambers.
- 2 sensor, 1 modulator anti-lock brake system with constant power supplied by center auxiliary pin.
- Meets the minimum requirements of FMVSS 121,S5.5
- Four (4) 24.5 x 8.25 white steel disc painted, hub piloted.
- Four (4) 11R24.5 radials.
- ½” Black heavy-duty rubber 24”W x 30”L.
- 18 oz. black roll tarp with rear mounted crank.
- Three molded black plastic sidewall protectors.
- Four (4) - 9” rise galvanized steel arch type.
- Black protective metal coating on all steel parts.