Model 24000 Series - Log and Pulp Loader
The 24000 Series Loader provides high volume productivity and superior performance in demanding applications. A wide variety of options permit custom configurations to suit your operations. Proven quality manufacturing methods provide years of low maintenance while delivering consistent high performance.
- Fabricated Boom with Cylinder Guard Design
- Hydraulic Cab Riser with In-Cab Controls
- Combination Tank Design to Increase Visibility and Provide Counterweight
- Large Turntable Bearing
- Larger Boom Pins -Free Floating
- High Torque Swing Drive & Fail Safe Brakes
- The 24000 Loader features several new design concepts that enhance performance and operator comfort. Hood Manufacturing continues to lead the industry with design innovation and qualify features that spell value.
- The fabricated high tensile morn weldments incorporate secondary boom cylinder guarding integral to the boom.
- The new tank combination design provides higher visibility while taking advantage of the fuel and hydraulic ail weight to reduce the need far additional counterweight.
- A wide variety of grapples are available including the 40' and 112 cord bypass as well as a 718 cord pulpwood grapple.
- The new hydraulic cab riser with in-cab controls permits the operator to adjust for increased visibility, spelling higher production with less operator fatigue.