Model 455, 555, 655, 755 - Gravity Wagons
From Gravity Wagons
The new 55 Series Gravity Wagons feature a sump tank design with steeper end slopes (up to 42 degrees) and back slopes (up to 33 degrees) for maximum cleanout, even in higher moisture grains.
The extra wide 60” door provides fast unloading, while the oversized door wheel with heavy-duty gear reduction door opener makes opening and closing effortless and easily accessible from either side of the door. Extra large inspection windows provide maximum visibility into the tank while the deluxe LED lights provide maximum visibility during road transport.
Designed with oversized sleeved spindles and oil-bath hubs, the 16 Ton Running Gear and the 24 Ton Running Gear with cushion tongue, dual lift spring and optional hydraulic drum brakes ensure maximum performance. Rubber mounted absorbers between the box and gear reduce noise during transport, while the pull-through rear tongue protects the wagon from wear and tear while towing multiple units at a time.
- 655 or 755 bushel capacity with 24 ton running gear with “cushion” tongue and four-wheel drum brakes.
- 455 or 555 bushel capacity with 16 ton running gear with “cushion” tongue and two-wheel drum brakes.
- Dual compartments available.
- Sharp turning radius forgreater mobility.
- Patented side discharge chute adjusts from 14” to 19” tall unloading height in seconds without tools.
- Heavy-duty 3” (16 ton) or 3 3/8” (24 ton) diameter sleeved spindles provide maximum strength and durability.
- Pull through extended rear hitch eliminates stress on the rear axle during tandem towing. Rear 7-prong
- connector receptacle provided for easy hook-up.
- Heavy-duty 12 ga. & 9ga. tank and side construction.
- Tank sump design provides complete cleanout…even in high moisture grain.
- Steep end slopes and wide door for faster unloading.
- Standard heavy-duty gear reduction door opener for effortless opening, even when the box is completely full!
- New style rocking bolster increases stability, yet provides flexibility in rough terrain. Rubber cushion
- pads between gravity box and running gear reduces noisy “chatter” during empty transport.
- Tie rods are positioned behind the axle for greater protection. Front wheels have an automotive tow
- setting for true-tracking.
- Bronze bushings are located at steering wear points for easy and inexpensive maintenance.
- A high-intensity lamp near door is included.
- Choice of Durable Red, Green and Blue Urethane Exterior Finish
- Heavy-Duty Roll Tarp
- Right Hand Dump
- Dual Compartments
- Fender Kit