Model 275 - Offset Discs
From Offset Discs
This model is perfect for plowing down heavy straw, corn, grass or vegetable residue and removing old hay or pasture fields.
- Oil Bath Bearing: Features back-to-back tapered roller bearings, operating in 90W gear oil and sealed with Duo-Cone TM seals.
- Welded Spacer Spool: Fabricated steel spacer spools, which will not shatter nor compress, provide maximum durability in the toughest conditions.
- Gang Shafts & End Washers: Made of high carbon alloy steel to eliminate stretch and premature failure.
- Bearing Standards & Wear Plates: Consisting of a minimum thickness of 3/8' rectangular tubing for maximum support.
- Gang Bar: Fabricated as a single weldment for maximum stability, with no U-bolts to stretch and loosen that can cause loose disc assemblies or bearing failures.
Frame: 6' x 6' x 3/8' high strength steel tubing, fully welded and reinforced. (6' x 6' x 1/2' on bwf models)
Bearings: Oil bath, back to back timken tapered roller bearings in heavy ductile cast. Bearing comes complete with wear plate.
Gang Shaft: 2-1/8' heat treated high strength alloy steel, threaded on both ends.
Spacing: 10-1/2' spacing, welded heavy duty spacer spool.
Disc Blades: 5/16' x 26' notched disc blades front and rear. Optional 28' notched, smooth and wavy blades available.
Hub / Tires: Comes with four 11L x 15 (load range D) highway implement tires mounted on 8 bolt hub assemblies.
Hydraulics: 5' x 16' hydraulic cylinder complete with hoses, depth control segments and cylinder transport lock.
Standard: 7,000 lb hitch jack, plated grade 8 fasteners, gang wrench (2) and separate fore/aft and transport level controls.