Model 2800 - Cotton Puller
The Cotton Stalk Puller is ideal for the removal of Cotton Stalks. It can be adjusted to pull or cut the cotton stalk from below the surface of the ground. The rolling basket on the floating parallel linkage will level the seed bed and help incorporate the cover crop. This allows the farmer to minimum till with little ground disturbance in a one trip operation.
- Pulls the Cotton Stalk
- Levels the Seed Bed & Incorporates the Cover Crop
- Hi-Speed Operation - Low Horsepower
- Reduces Nematode Populations
Features & Options
- Available in sizes 4 through 12 row
- Rigid or folding models are available
- Rugged 7x7 tool bar
- 28' Cleated Disc
- Sealed Bearings on Disc
- Floating Parallel Linkage
- Rolling Basket
- Triple Sealed Bearing on Basket Assembly
- Optional 24' Disc for 30' Row Spacing.