2H BIOdek - Model KFP 327 and KZP 312 - Cross-Fluted Fills
2H BlOdek cross-fluted fills are designed for high efficiency and for meeting high effluent standards. Adjusted to the application, a variety of flute sizes between 8 and 38 mm provides sufficient space for biofilm growth. For nitrification and other applications with thin biofilms a high specific surface enables the construction of compact plants.
Freely selectable sheet thicknesses allow the production of 2H BlOdek fills which bear any weight load occurring in sewage treatment and which achieve any design life. 2H BlOdek is resistant against rot fungi and most chemicals. UV protection additives are part of the compounds.
With our unique welding process fills can be assembled anywhere in the world environmentally friendly, safe and avoiding the use of solvents.
Features of our 2H BlOdek Cross-Fluted Fills
- Optimum structures in terms of process engineering
- Premium quality materials for high quality requirements
- Easy and reliable on-site welding technology
- Freely selectable foil thickness for high bearing loads
- No memory effect
- Environmental friendly, impact and age resistant PP (PVC optional)