Model 2SF - Direct-Drive Plunger Pumps Series
Field-proven Direct-drive Plunger Pumps for Gas and Electric Pressure Washers Standard with Regulating Unloader and By-Pass Hose.
- Triplex design provides smoother liquid flow.
- Ultimate portability—less than 12 pounds—less than 10” long.
- Unique spring loaded inlet valves and the flow through ceramic plunger provides a smooth steady flow.
- Your choice of motorized unit or hollow shaft pump only for direct mounting to gas or electric motor.
- Regulating Unloader with By-pass Hose is standard on each 2SFX pump to assure system pressure control and pump protection.
- Special HT and FPM seals and FPM o-rings for liquid compatibility.
Cat Pumps offers cost-effective solutions for your high pressure liquid pumping applications. Our product line has responded to market needs and environmental concerns. We have developed high pressure pumps with state-of-the art designs and features, such as our flushed manifolds for high temperature liquids, low lubricity liquids and high vapor liquids like CO2. Our triplex PD pump design provides high energy-efficiency, long life, low maintenance and low life-time operating costs.
Companies from all industries and markets have incorporated Cat Pumps' custom pumping systems into their operations to save money, reduce downtime, improve production, enhance product quality or ensure a safe environment. Whatever the application, we can help you find a dependable solution.
Cat Pumps are active in all commercial and industrial, civilian, military and government markets for transfer and high pressure liquid pumping applications whether pumping fresh water, DI water, wastewater, seawater, oils, chemicals, foam, liquid CO2, sanitizers, pesticides, chamicals or food products.