Model 3000, 3600, 4200, 5200 & 6000 - Trailed Crop Field Sprayers
PELIKAN MAX trailed field sprayers are designed mainly for large farms. They are equipped with: a main tank, a tank for hand washing and a clean water tank for the system rinsing, a pneumatic braking system, an external chemical induction hopper, set of mixers and a system for tank rinsing with a separate pump. The standard model is equipped with working and road lights and an articulated, telescopic and homokinetic shaft. The sprayer's frame is steel and powder coated one with a stiff towbar.
We suggest that you use Italian UDOR pumps together with these sprayers with the capacity of 170-245 l/min/20 bar. Electrically controlled ones and computer-controlled ones (among others ECO TERMINAL, BRAVO 180S, BRAVO 400, MÜLLER SPRAYDOS).
Types of spraying booms:
- hydraulic spraying booms: folded (two cylinders) and hydraulically raised, with self-levelling function - electrically controlled from a tractor's cabin. Sprayers' fixtures on acid-resistant tube are four-ply with one set of ceramic nozzles.
- Spraying boom working width: 18 m, 20 m, 21 m.
- hydraulic spraying booms: folded (four cylinders) and hydraulically raised, with self-levelling function - hydraulic self-levelling height adjustment and hydraulic lock of self-levelling function (allows spraying with a half or a quarter of the bar), electrically controlled from a tractor's cabin. Sprayers' fixtures on tube are four-ply with one set of ceramic nozzles.
- Spraying boom width: 18 m, 20 - 21 m, 24 m, 27 - 28 m, 32 m, 36 m.
- it is possible to install an Italian boom, hydraulically raised and folded one with the system of air sleeve. Spraying boom width: 18 m, 20 - 21 m, 24 m, 27 - 28 m.
Sprayers can be additionally equipped with:
- foam marker,
- navigation CenterLine 220 or Track Guide II,
- pump for tank filling,
- sonar boom levelling,
- system of track following,
- pneumatic wheel suspension