Model 3007 - Telehandlers
The Kramer telehandler 3007 is a compact all-round talent – its low overall height, small turning radius combined with a lifting height of 7 metres and 3 tonnes of payload provide outstanding versatility. A variable drive system and cleverly designed access for routine maintenance ensure easy day to day operation. The ergonomic and functional cab ensures stress-free working. The different working modes of the Smart Handling overload system offer safety and comfort.
- 3.0 tonne of payload and 7 metres lift height
- Low fuel consumption and high torque (90 kW Deutz, emissions level 3b)
- Variable hydrostatic transmission
- Very spacious panoramic cab provides maximum driver comfort and superb all-round visibility
- Compact dimensions for easy working in tight spaces