- Shanks: Specially curved shanks are mounted to the rear of the frame to maximize ripping depth and assist in alleviating trash build up. The 1 ¼' wide shanks are available with either 33' or 37' clearances between the bottom of the frame and the point.
- Bushings/Shear Bolts: Both mounting ears and shanks are protected with hardened bushings and ¾' grooved shear bolts.
- Hitches: Three point hitches accommodate all Cat I, II, or III couplers.
- Wheels/Tires: 9.5L-14 6 ply tires single gauge wheels for 5 shank models and dual gauge wheels for 7,9,11, and 13 shanks.
- Spacings: 24' to 30' spacings and custom spacings are also available.
- Options: Rear Hitch with Hydraulic Hook-ups Steel Gauge Wheels
- DWK-330 Three Shank
- DWK-350 Five Shank
- DWK-370 Seven Shank