Model 30EX - Brush Mower
Tough, lightweight and versatile, the 30EX BrushHound safely cuts and mulches small trees grass and brush. It easily attaches to the smallest excavators and backhoes to quickly convert them into long-reach boom mowers to clear high vines and trees to the ground. Its size and design maximizes cutting and mulching muscle while saving energy. Cutting capacity .5-3”
- Bolt-on Excavator Mount: Every model includes excavator-specific mount
- Adaptability: Mounts to most compact excavators or backhoes 7k to 12k
- Extra-Strength Thumb Saddle: Serrated edge works with excavator thumb to grab and remove debris or obstacles
- Composite Dampener Washer: Isolates operational vibration and increases drive component lifespan
- Wire Guards: Anti-wrap design protects bearings and seals from debris
- Triple Flail Knives: Reversible triple knife 2.25-pound “J” knives plus a 2 pound straight knifes provide 7 pounds of knife in each station adding power and extra cutting surface
- True Shaft Technology. An electronically balanced cutter drum with serviceable hubs to ensure straight shafts that run smooth for years of reliable, vibration-free operation
- Bolt-on Reversible Flails: Extends the life of flails by utilizing second edge
- Bolt-on Chain Guards: Easily replaceable if damaged
- Direct Drive Design: Maximizes power transfer to cutter drum
- SAE Compliant: Exceeds all SAE J1001 standards for flail mowers
- Single-Piece Frame: Modern engineering increases strength by 25%
The 750-pound shredder is engineered to last. It utilizes the same powerful cutter drum as its bigger cousin, the 40EX Hammerhead, for durability and toughness. Its 30-inch width and 18- 2.25-pound knives combined with 9- 2pound center knives provide maximum cutting capability for even the toughest jobs.
- Cutting Width: 30
- Overall Width: 40
- Weight: 750 lbs.
- # of Knives: 18
- Brush Capacity: 4'
- Hydraulic Flow Req: 13 gpm