Model 3500 - Dozer Blades
From Bulldozer Blades
The 3500 series blade by Degelman is the best blade you can get for the 40-100 horsepower range. We can say with confidence that this the most rugged blade you'll find in this category. Designed for 40-100 horsepower 2WD tractors, skid steers, front-end-loaders and most front-wheel-assisted tractors, the 3500 series gives you the robust blade design Degelman is known for in a compact blade.
Benefit from 0° to 18° two-way hydraulic angling that allows you to choose any angle you want; our tool-less D-lock® Quick-Tach mounting system so one person can attach/detach the blade in minutes; double-skin construction and AR400 reversible skid shoes.
- The 3500 comes equipped with the following heavy-duty features:
- Available in 8ft, 9ft, 10ft & 12ft widths. (Note: Larger blade widths may not be compatible will all tractors)
- Compatible with 2WD tractors, skid steer loaders, front-end loaders and front-wheel-assisted tractors.
- 18° two-way hydraulic angling on 2WD and front-wheel-assisted tractors.
- 30° two-way hydraulic angling on skid steers and front-end- loaders.
- Attaches in minutes with D-lock® Quick-Tach.
- One-person tool-less attaching/detaching.
- Unique-mounting design.
- No welding: minimal bolt-on brackets only.
- Integrated front weight bracket.
- Double-skin blade construction.
- Degelman industrial-strength cylinders.
- Reversible, adjustable AR400 skid shoes.
- Rippled-formed blade.