Model 350 - Fully Automated Steering System
From Autosteer Systems
System 350 brings state-of-the-art power to your agricultural operations. Featuring simple and flexible software, the X30 console provides a versatile work platform with features to improve farm management, increase efficiency, and enhance machine capabilities. Topcon's System 350 smoothly merges high-accuracy autosteering/positioning with variable rate/autosection control, detailed mapping/data logging, and versatile information management with an easy-to-use interface and highly-capable equipment.
X30 controllers include spraying, spreading, or planting, and feature innovative efficiency tools such as virtual switchbox, channel-based pressure control, and auto coverage to help ensure no gaps or overlap.
- Variable rate control for up to 8 products/channels
- Up to 32-channel autosection control with ISO interface for sprayers and planters
- The ASC-10 provides 10-channel sprayer, planter, or spreader autosection control with liquid rate control for up to 8 products.
The X30 provides multiple input/output features for maximum data use. Client / Farm / Field / Job menu lets you save multiple fields and tasks for different farms, then create detailed reports for data tracking and multi-year analysis. Features Include:
- Job reports exportable as convenient pdf files
- Coverage logging, and exportable as-applied maps with flag points
- Imports shape files & ISOXML prescription maps
- Calculates covered and remaining areas
- Auto Field Recognition for easy field identification and job loading
- Virtual ISO terminal (VT) interfaces with common controllers and implement ECU's.
Provides a wealth of control and display options for simplicity and flexibility with feedback at a glance from multiple sensors throughout your machine. For easy navigation, the user never leaves the 'home page' - it's always in view.
- Multi-touch capability allows drag-and-drop information windows or panning across screen views
- Choose up to three mini-view windows with drag-and-drop positioning. Use mini-views to track multiple application or field information while in autosteer - or touch the screen to swap and view detailed control data while watching autosteer or field coverage in the mini-view.
- Interaction keypads quickly show control functions over the home page for quick simple adjustment with 'expandable menus' for access to additional options.
- Multipl user determined 'dashboard' readouts provide constant, convenient basic data.
- Integrated LED lightbar for manual guidance.
- A simple tap on the screen instantly takes you into full-screen, detailed displays of guidance, spraying, spreading or other operations. Lets you monitor rate control, steering, job progress and field information.
- X30 user customizable options. Includes alarms/alerts, US, metric or Imperial units, map options, time and date, radar output, GPS output, and look ahead settings. The X30 provides 24 language operation.
- Advanced X30 setup wizard provides simple icon based setup control. Intuitive step-by-step navigation guides you through setting up controllers, vehicles and implements. Use pre-configured profiles or build and store specialized profiles with sizes and dynamic options for your equipment.