Model 36 - 40 - Spreader and Slurry Tanker Trailers
36' feet length, 5 ft diameter, 1/4' wall steel tanker. 5,184 Gal Capacity. 40 feet length, 5 ft diameter, 1/4' wall steel tanker. 5,760 Gal Capacity. 36' feet length,6 ft diameter, 1/4' wall steel tanker. 7,344 Gal Capacity. 40 feet length, 6 ft diameter, 1/4' wall steel tanker. 8,100 Gal Capacity. Baffles are 1/4' wall 2. Broom 20 ft standard, (21'-25' option based on customer application).
- Electric over Hydraulic
- Electric Valves
- Duplomatic Type C-31
- Control Box: Hand Held 90
Note: 180 degree control range for driver side as well as passenger side unloading.
- Full LED Lighting
- Double Ridge Straps
- Shur-Lok Tarp Systems
- 1/4' Structural Steel, 3' x 6'
- 12 Gauge Steel Sheet on Side Walls, Hoppers and Slides
- 24' Ground Clearance
- Front-to-Rear (Outside & Inside) Ladder Systems
- Catwalks on Front & Rear
- Full Asphalt Based Undercoat
- Internally Protected with Seal-able Primer
- Top Coat is Mastic Based Polymer Coating (9-11 Mil coverage)
- 7 Tarp Colors
- 16 Trailer Colors