Model 3 - Full Emptying Hopper Bins
Hoppers are constructed of high-tensile steel with lightweight aluminum doors and a big 24' x 32' opening. End slopes are 45° for easy unloading. The gear-type door operator is extended to the outer rail so you won't have to climb under the trailer to open our hopper doors.
Loaded with features unique to Western Trailers, our hoppered flat trailers are the ultimate hauler. The built-in hoppers on this tough flatbed allow you to carry a wider range of products on the same trailer.
Using it as a flatbed, you'll find have the same payload and lightweight you've come to expect from Western Trailers. Then, fold the sides up and remove the floor sections and you've got a hopper trailer ready for bulk loads.
- Unitized high strength steel mainframe that is completely painted before any aluminum is attached.
- Extruded aluminum floor with 2 wood nail boards.
- Six Removable Floor Sections over Hopper Area.
- Self-Cleaning Cross members in the Hopper Area.
- Stainless Steel Rear bumper filler
- Dura-Light hubs
- Hendrickson Intraax suspension
- Jost landing gear
- Michelin tires
- Trucklite lights and wiring harnesses
- Sealco air valves
- Wabco anti lock brake systems