Model 3SPX - Direct-Drive Plunger Pump Series
Compact, Light-weight Direct-Drive Plunger Pumps for Gas or Electric Pressure Washers.
- Triplex plunger design provides a smooth liquid flow.
- Specially formulated V-Packings and concentric, polished ceramic plungers assure maximum seal life.
- Compact, hollow shafted pump for direct mounting to either 1' gas or 3/4' electric shaft. Eliminates the need
- for pulleys, belts or gearboxes.
- Integral regulating unloader with built-in by-pass standard on all units to assure system pressure control and
- pump protection.
- Stacked valve design for ease in servicing.
- Fixed chemical injector for cleaning flexibility.
Cat Pumps offers cost-effective solutions for your high pressure liquid pumping applications. Our product line has responded to market needs and environmental concerns. We have developed high pressure pumps with state-of-the art designs and features, such as our flushed manifolds for high temperature liquids, low lubricity liquids and high vapor liquids like CO2. Our triplex PD pump design provides high energy-efficiency, long life, low maintenance and low life-time operating costs.
Companies from all industries and markets have incorporated Cat Pumps' custom pumping systems into their operations to save money, reduce downtime, improve production, enhance product quality or ensure a safe environment. Whatever the application, we can help you find a dependable solution.
Cat Pumps are active in all commercial and industrial, civilian, military and government markets for transfer and high pressure liquid pumping applications whether pumping fresh water, DI water, wastewater, seawater, oils, chemicals, foam, liquid CO2, sanitizers, pesticides, chamicals or food products.