Model 3W6 - Sprayer
The 3W6 buggy is a great option for light weight high flotation applications for both spreading and spraying. It offers a three wheel stance to provide staggered tire track spacing – limiting ground pressure and compaction. This buggy is more maneuverable and adaptable than other buggy’s on the market today.
- The 3W6 is adaptable and interchangeable for both spraying and spreading with liquid or dry application systems.
- The 3W6 is a very low maintenance machine requiring very little cost to maintain and operate.
The buggy is powered by a 6-cylinder 173 horse powered Cummins diesel engine which provides 590 ft-lbs of torque. It’s delivered through an Allison 4-speed automatic transmission, driven by a JCB rear end that has an outboard planetary, single speed with internal wet brakes. The main frame chassis features a wheel base of 15’ 6” and offers an 6,000 lb. payload capacity. It has a dry weight of 11,000 lbs and can be configured with both tundra flotation or row crop tires.
This versatile machine spray system is configured with a 600 gallon stainless steel tank with mechanical agitation, 60’ 70’ or 80’ stainless booms and a centrifugal or diaphragm pump. Spreading systems can be configured with either a 2 or 3 ton stainless dry box with double spinners.
- Engine: Cummins 6-cylinder, 173 HP
- Cab: Pressurized cabin with sound insulation | Charcoal air filtration system | Climate control (A/C, heat, defrost)
- Steering: Char-Lynn Pressure Sensing Orbitrol
- Spray Pump: Centrifugal Hypro HM1 or HM4
- Frame: 15’ 6” wheel base with 6,000 lbs. payload | Dry weight of 11,000 lbs. with spray tank
- Transmission: 4-speed automatic Allison AT545
- Rear Axle: Outboard planetary, single speed with internal wet brakes
Spray Boom: 60, 70 or 80 feet suspended boom with stainless steel wings
Tire Options: Tundra tire and wheels (66 x 44 x 25), Row crop 12.4 R46 radials
Liquid System: 600 gallon stainless steel tank
- Durafoam – foaming system, 10 or 20 gallon capacity
- Raven precision components
- Air suspension seat
- Dual spinner dry-box, 2 or 3 ton
- Stainless steel cab