Model HRN 200 - Adjustable-Arc Nozzles
With Hydro-Rain’s HRN 200 adjustable-arc nozzles, you can simplify your work without sacrificing quality or functionality. How? For starters, each is adjustable from 0°–360° so you don’t have to carry a variety of nozzles with different arcs and waste your time finding just the right one. Matched precipitation nozzle sizes cover the entire project. Plus, all HRN 200s are conveniently color-coded to indicate their particular spray radius. And, thanks to the easy-to-grip, coin-edge design on the top of the nozzle, adjusting the arc and spray radius is fast, precise and easy on the hands.
- Fastest to Find—Body and top are color-coded according to spray radius, making identification a snap, and nozzles and filters come in separate, re-sealable bags for complete organization.
- Fastest to Install—Coin-edging around top of nozzle gives excellent grip-ability no matter the conditions and the exclusive color-coded arc edge indicator lets you set a precise pattern fast.
- Fastest to Fine Tune—Exclusive adjustment slot allows use of a screwdriver to give fine arc adjustment during operation, without intruding into the spray pattern.
- Lower Precipitation Rate—Matched precipitation, combined with outstanding distribution uniformity and lower precipitation rate than competition, generates improved efficiency.
- Arc Edge Technology—Three-piece design provides best-in-class right and left arc edges, optimizing distribution uniformity.
- Oversized Filter—Large .02 x .02 blue mesh filter reduces maintenance and ensures precipitation rate remains at optimal levels longer.
- Full Arc Adjustment—0°~360° matched precipitation.
- Color-coded Arc Edge Indicator—Eliminates all guesswork by indicating left and right arc edges with water on or off.
- Three-piece Design—Nozzle stop stays flush to wiper seal across full range of arc adjustment, minimizing susceptibility to damage from lawn equipment and traffic.
- Stainless Steel Adjustment—Slotted screw provides precise radius adjustment.
- Blue Filter Screen—.02 x .02 filter screen included standard.
- Compatibility—Fits Hydro-Rain®, Rain Bird®, and Hunter®.
- HRN 200 04 (04100): 3 to 4 feet ( 0,0 to 1,2m)
- HRN 200 08 (04101): 6 to 8 feet ( 1,8 to 2,4m)
- HRN 200 10 (04102): 8 to 10 feet (2,4 to 3,0m)
- HRN 200 12 (04103): 10 to 12 feet (3,0 to 3,7m)
- HRN 200 15 (04104): 12 to 15 feet (3,7 to 4,6m)
- HRN 200 18 (04105): 15 to 18 feet (4,3 to 5,5m)
- Flow: See chart information for pressure/flow data
- Optimal Pressure Range: 15~30 PSI (70 PSI maximum)
- Filtration: .02 X .02 Mesh