Besler - Model 4000 - Sub-Soiler
From Tillage Equipment
The Besler Sub-Soiler is designed to help recapture productivity lost to soil compaction. Built tough to deliver exceptional results even under the most demanding conditions, the Besler Sub-Soiler will effectively break up hard pan and reduce soil compaction while minimizing the introduction of clods or slicks. Some degree of compaction results from every farming task. The Besler Sub-soiler will help reduce run off resulting in the retention of expensive chemicals, fertilizer and irreplaceable top soil.
- 7' x 7' Tool Bars
- Single Gauge Wheels Standard
- Reversible heat treated shank protectors
- Heat treated points
- Three point attachment with Category 3 Hitch.
- The cutting width of the shank is 1 1/2'
- Maximum cutting depth of the shank is 18'
- 20' Rigid or Spring loaded Coulters
- Comes in 3,5,7 or 9 shank options
- Recommended horsepower 25-35 HP per shank
- Three point attachment with Cat 2-3 Hitch
- Three point attachment with Cat 4 Hitch
- Dual gauge wheels.
- Tongue and Transport hitch to accommodate pull type applications.
- 11L x 15 8-ply flotation implement tires.