Model 4000C - ALKEN CLEAR-FLO
ALKEN CLEAR-FLO 4000C is a concentrated dry formulation designed to accelerate liquefaction and digestion of food-based Fats, Oils and Greases found in grease traps, drain lines and basement sewage injection pits. Since the bacterial cultures used in this formula (3 Bacillus and 3 gram-negative vegetative strains) repeat the original formula for ALKEN CLEAR-FLO 4000C, from 1984, retaining complete compliance with the Canadian Domestic Substances List (DSL) for all included BioSafety Level 1 strains AND chemical ingredients, we continue to include raw lipase enzyme and a higher level of surfactant than we use in Alken-Murray's standard FOG products, sold outside of Canada. Product Approved for sale in Canada.
- Rapid degradation of grease, fats and oils
- Good stability and long shelf life; resistant to sanitizers.
- Non-toxic, non-corrosive, safe to handle and store, safe to the environment.
- Bacterial strains and chemical ingredients ALL compliant with Canadian DSL
- Effective over a wide temperature range (50 degrees F to 140 deg F).
- Effective over a wide pH range (5.5 to 9.0).
- Cultures grow in either the presence or absence of oxygen.
To optimize the action of the bacteria, we recommend pre-hydrating for 1 to 2 hours after adding 2 gallons of water at 70 F to 90 F to each pound of product. Make sure water is free of chlorine. Pour entire product, including bran into system. Alternatively, dry powder may be applied directly to the system. Avoid use of algaecides, herbicides, and antibiotics when using ALKEN CLEAR-FLO®.
ALKEN CLEAR-FLO 4000C is packaged in 25-, 50-, and 500-pound containers. Storeclosed in a cool dry place. Avoid contact with eyes, skin and open wounds. Wash hands with warm, soapy water after handling.