Model 425 LB. Capacity - Directional Feeder
Our feeders have an extremely reliable delivery system utilizing an auger to move feed from the hopper to the impeller which blows it into the water. This reliable technology has been used for years to move and distribute feed and we wouldn’t use any other mechanism in our feeders. The auger is very precise and consistent and does not damage the fish feed like other feeder systems. The Vertical impeller broadcasts the feed between the distances of 5 and 50 feet in a pie shaped pattern covering about 30 degrees of arc.
- Choice of finishes: Galvalume or Green
- 425 lb. Capacity
- Choice of legs: Regular (Bank) or Dock
- Regular (Bank) Legs are angled and include adjustable feet with pads for levelling the feeder on the bank.
- Dock Legs are straight with pads for mounting to the dock.
- Both types of legs include anchoring hardware.
- Handles a large variety of feed: 1/8 in. – 1/2 in. pellets
- Premium timer:
o Feeds up to 24 times a day
o Customizable feeding duration time
o Adjustable motor speeds and casting distances for each feeding
o Built-in battery tester
- Built-in sight-gages in the front and back to check on feed level
- Solar panel ports on all sides
The powerful motor spins the large, 8 fin impeller plate similar to those used in industrial air moving systems. This creates a superior feed distribution than systems with smaller, diagonal impellers. Handles a large variety of feed: 1/8 to 1/2 pellet, and no feed is dropped within 5 feet of the feeder. This is the most reliable and time tested technology for directional fish feeders.
Our 425 lb. Directional Feeders ship in two packages. Dimensions (LxWxH:Weight) are the following:
- Package 1: 49 x 28 x 28: 90 lb.
- Package 2: 31 x 10 x 6: 21 lb.
- Weight: 102 lbs
- Dimensions: 45 x 27.5 x 27.5 in
- Color: Galvalume, Green
- Legs: Dock, Regular