Model 4420 - Leaf and Debris Collector
AgriMetal’s creative designers built a large diameter impeller and put it inside the pickup head. A leaf & debris collector designed to be towed behind lawn & garden tractors. The AgriMetal Collector is a stand-alone unit with an independent pickup head featuring a rotative flails. Leaves and debris are sucked into both sides of the impeller and has only a few inches to travel to the hopper. So, as a result it’s like having 2 blowers housing and 2 impellers on each collector.
2 cubic yards (54 cubic feet) holding capacity for larger area. Feature a 7.5 HP engine w/electric start.
Optional: hydraulic apron for fast & easy unloading available on the 4420 only.
The 22 inch diameter impeller offers the following additional benefits :
- Longer longivity because it is turning slow
- Slower RPM means quiet operation (low decibel)
- A low RPM means less dust being raised
The nylon flails are very effective even in the tall grass and yet so gentle that it will not mark the turf.
AgriMetal collector feature an innovative rotor with super light nylon flails that lift up the leaves, thatch and even picks up pine straws out of the fine turf.
Optional Mulching kit
Also available, an optional mulching kit to break up leaves so as to load more into the collector for less trip to the dump site.
Heavy duty nylon bristle brush
Optional: Heavy duty nylon bristle brush which offers exceptional performance for spring cleanup and quick & easy grass collection in summer months. Switch from flails to bristles in minutes !
- Compact design allowing unparalleled access to areas others cannot reach.
- As simple as dropping a pin through the hitch, no needs to connect to the mower.
- A manual or hydraulic apron offered as an option, unload the hopper quickly scraping the floor clean even when loaded with wet clipping or and leaves.