Model 4500M - Manure Drag Reels
From Manure Equipment
The Cadman M-Series is the world’s first hard hose drag system. It can be used in conjunction with any Cadman applicators - booms, injectors or Vogelsang Dribble-bar BackPacs. The M-Series manure reels have the advantage of walking beam axles, hydraulic drive and capacity for large diameter and long length hoses. It carries up to 2000’ of hard hose and capacity for sets up to 160 acres per setup pumping at 1200 GPM or 4500 l/min. Setup can be completed by one experienced person.
- Helps avoid soil compaction
- Easy to use, maintain and built to last
- Save money on labour and fuel
- Excellent use of nutrients
Hard Hose vs. Soft Hose
- Does not twist or dish-rag
- Complete more acres per setup
- Significantly longer hose life (10x longer)
- Easier to pull = Less fuel consumption
- Up to 50% better return on investment
- HOSE I.D, & LENGTH: 4.5' x 1320'
- G.P.M: 600 - 1000
- AXLE: 2 - WB
- WEIGHT: 10,100 lbs.
- Covers up to 105 acres per setup
- Heavy Duty Frame
- Tandem walking beam axle.
- Hydraulic braking system
- 16.5L x 16.1 Power implement tires
- Oversized plumbing to reduce pressure loss
- Cadman Positive Traction chain