Model 4520ZSR - Mower
From ZSR Mowers
The 4520 is one of two ZSR Series Articulators offered to meet a wide range of cutting needs. The model 4520 is the most productive ZSR Series Articulator and features a 120” (3 M) wide deck that uses five 25” (635 mm) rotary blades.
The Lastec 4520ZSR Articulator is the widest mower in the ZSR series. Its 10 foot (3 M) wide cutting width is made up of five fully articulating rotary decks. The outer decks of this huge capacity mower fold to road legal widths with the push of a lever. Productivity matches that of mowers costing up to 50% more and cut quality matches a crew of five with push mowers.
Featuring steering wheel control, zero turn radius maneuverability, and 4 wheel turning for turf-tear reduction, this mower is like none other in the industry.
- Engine Options: 45 HP (33.6 kW) Kubota turbo charged diesel
- Cutting Width: 120” (3 M)
- Transport Width: 88” (2.23 M)
- Deck Configuration: Five 25” (635 mm) articulating
- Deck Height Range: 1” to 5” (25.4 mm x 127 mm)
- Overall Weight: 3,191 lbs (1,447 kg)
- Speed: Infinitely variable up to 10 mph (16 km/h
- Options: Tires, California Cab, All Weather Package, Golf Package,
- Warranty: Two years parts, one year labor