The Model 462-Z Trac Vac is designed for the zero-turn mower, the Model 462-Z is fully mounted, working as one with the mower, offering maneuverability around trees, flower beds and other obstacles. The frame is designed to allow for additional clearance for off-loading and is heavily designed for intensive use.
The 44 gallon Rubbermaid Brute container is strong enough to absorb the rough everyday abuse and is easily removed for quick dumping anywhere: trash pile, pickup-truck, or compost heap.
A 6.5HP Briggs and Stratton Intek I/C engine powers the air turbine for maximum air flow and pickup efficiency of grass clippings, leaves and light litter.
The engine features throttle control, stop switch, ball bearing in the PTO side, electronic ignition, oil dipstick and low tone muffler.
- The 6HP Kohler CS and the 6.5HP Briggs Intek Pro versions, the Model 462-ZK and the 462-ZPRO have a larger turbine assemblies for even greater pickup efficiency.
- The spring-loaded top assembly lifts out of the way for time-saving dumping. The louvered top directs air flow away from the operator.
- A plastic bag can be used inside the container allowing you to bag grass clippings and leaves.
- The versatile Model 462-Z is quick, quiet and clean to operate.
- Optional engines include the Briggs and Stratton 6.5 HP Intek Pro, Kohler CS 6HP, and Honda