Introduction of 4K-50 Rice/Wheat Reaper-binder
4K-50 reaper-binder, equipped with self-propelled mechanism, is special designed for harvesting wheat, rice, sorghum or other grain crops with low stem. The function of this binder is harvesting and binding grain crops in a single operation automatically. These sheaves are then piled up into conical stooks, being dried for several days before being threshed. Matched with diesel engine Mitsubishi GT600, it is highly adaptable to work in plains, hills, slopes and mountain areas or the areas where is not available for general harvester.
Advantages of 4K-50 Reaper-binder
1. Cutting and binding simultaneously, efficiently reducing the heavy manual work and working time.
2. Adjustable handle: Up and down 90°, around 360°. More flexible adapt to different environment.
3. Height of stubble and bundling size can be adjusted.
4. Equipped with differential turning system, flexible to operate.
5. Low stubble height is convenient
Most popular related searches