500 Gallon Large Capacity Injection System
Common Uses Herbicides, Fumigants, High Rate Fungicides, Non-Solubles, Fertilizers. Features 500 gallon tank. Extreme duty support base. Specs/Options Liquid Capacity: 500 US gallon. Dimensions: 65” wide x 85” long x 67” tall. Weight: 412 lbs. without pump
- For bigger jobs and heavier products in suspension.
- Used for: Large-scale application of highly viscous—even slurried—materials through irrigation systems, including gypsum, potash, ground calcium compounds and other organic soil amendments.
- Tank capacities: 300, 400, 500 and 600-gallon tanks available.
- Keeps even the heaviest materials in suspension for uniform application
- Powerful pump and agitation system for high performance and long life
- Works with any irrigation system