Model 500HF - High-Flow Cutter-Head
The 500HF High-Flow Cutter-head attachment is the most productive Cutter-head in its class. It outperforms comparable Cutter-heads 2 to 1, while burning 1/3 less fuel! You would need two tractors, comparable cutter-heads, and operators to keep up with one 500HF Cutter-head. The 500HF is our standard Cutter-head mulching attachment that is shipped with our medium-duty mulching machines and is available for High-Flow Skid Steers and Compact Track Loaders with 30 GPMs and up. The 500HF Cutter-head quickly and easily attaches to any high-flow Skid Steer or Compact Track Loader without the need for special hoses or couplings.
- Individually mounted knife like planer style cutting teeth
- Quick attaches to any Skid Steer or Compact Track Loader
- Lower Operating Costs with the exclusive patented spiral-tooth design with a controlled bite depth that keeps productivity high while using less horsepower
- Variable displacement hydraulic motor
- The 500HF Mulching Attachment will clear more trees and scrub in less time and less cost than other comparable Cutter-heads. It “Quick” attaches easily to any “HIGH-FLOW” Compact Track Loader or Skid Steer.
- Cut down a tree and completely mulch it into fine wood chips—in just a few minutes.
- Grind dozens of stumps to the ground in less than half a day.
- Perform rapid, high quality, low-cost, right-of-way maintenance.
- Cut miles of survey or fence lines for far less than any other method.
- Clear acres of small trees and underbrush in a single day.
- Outperform any comparable High-Flow Track Loader or Skid Steer Cutter-head Attachment