Model 520 - Portable Bunk Feeder
Here's a better way to feed your herd! With the PMC Portable Bunk Feeder, you'll save time - save money. Load it up with silage, haylage, round or square bales or any mixture of grain and forage. Tow it into the field and feed up to 38 head of cattle at once. With the 520's efficient slant-bar system cows can't push each other away from feeding spaces, so you have less feed loss from spills. Convenient low tank height accommodates any size cow. You can save wear and tear on your pasture with the 520. Eliminates heavy trampled spots. Just move it to a new location each day. The main frame is constructed with sturdy rectangular tubing. Rubber-tired wheels are mounted on precision bearings for smooth transport. And the 90-degree turning radius makes backing in and out of tight spots easy. The PMC 520 Portable Bunk Feeder, it's the economical way to feed your herd more efficiently.
- 38 feeding openings
- 20 feet long, 7 feet 3 inches wide (24 foot model also available)
- Sides de-mountable for large round bales
- Heavy welded rectangular tube construction
- Galvanized inserts optional
- The front dolly wheels allows for easy 90 degree turning.
- The cap on top of the dolly holds the dolly wheels in place should the front be lifted off the ground.
- The short tongue makes for easy fold-up storage. Just put the tongue up and hook the chain around it to secure it.
- Also, comes with an adjustable tongue for easy and quick hitching.
- The support bars come down at a slant into the side of the pan. This allows for free and easy cleaning of the bottom pan.
- With the open bottom, this will allow the cattle to clean up their feed better.