Model 5CP - Plunger Pump Series
Continuous-duty Belt-Drive Plunger Pumps for Gas or Electric Pressure Washers.
- Industrial triplex design offers reliability and versatility.
- Ultra-compact footprint features single shaft with side gauge.
- Optional direct-drive mount to motor using bell housing and flexible coupling.
- Optional drive mount to gas engine with gearbox.
- Optional belt-drive for precision flow setting.
- Optional STHT, EPDM and FPM elastomers for compatibility with many liquids and temperatures up to 200 °F.
- Press-in seal cases and interchangeable valve assemblies for easy servicing.
Cat Pumps offers cost-effective solutions for your high pressure liquid pumping applications. Our product line has responded to market needs and environmental concerns. We have developed high pressure pumps with state-of-the art designs and features, such as our flushed manifolds for high temperature liquids, low lubricity liquids and high vapor liquids like CO2. Our triplex PD pump design provides high energy-efficiency, long life, low maintenance and low life-time operating costs.
Companies from all industries and markets have incorporated Cat Pumps' custom pumping systems into their operations to save money, reduce downtime, improve production, enhance product quality or ensure a safe environment. Whatever the application, we can help you find a dependable solution.
Cat Pumps are active in all commercial and industrial, civilian, military and government markets for transfer and high pressure liquid pumping applications whether pumping fresh water, DI water, wastewater, seawater, oils, chemicals, foam, liquid CO2, sanitizers, pesticides, chamicals or food products.